Monday 24 June 2013

BRISTOL AND BATH SHOPPING HAUL


 
(Boohoo Order)
(Boohoo Order)

So a couple weeks back after my exams in the holiday, I went shopping a few times and these are all my purchases! They're mostly from Topshop, River Island, Primark and New Look. The one purchase which I was so pleased with was the midi black skirt as I was searching for one all day, and by the off chance of walking past the teenage section in New Look, I found one! I saw that it was age 9 but I tried it on anyway and it actually fit which is pretty ridiculous (it is very stretchy though). I really like some of River Island's jewelry at the moment too, it is really pretty and so so cheap!

4 comments:

  1. Love the BooHoo skirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sаved аs а favorite, І reаlly
    like your wеbѕite!

    my wеb site - homemade ԁog shampоo (soup.io)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO - CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT POST! Love seeing your great buys and your quirky fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this top is divine loved the post

    mafiadasempolgadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete