Friday 10 August 2012

PEACE OUT

Reminds me of the American Apparel Top! ↑
 

Topshop Black Top - £10, Primark Stud leather jacket - £25, Topshop grey skirt - £16, H&M White Crop Top - £1.99, Urban Outfitters Peace Belt - £18, Models Own Orange Nailvarnish (Beach Party) - £5, Rimmel Red Lipliner (Used as a lipstick) - £3.99


I thought I would do a post which wasn't to do with 'Beauty Week'. I went for the biker/grunge look when I went shopping last week. I LOVE my new Urban Outfitters Peace Belt! - I love the moschino belt but I can't afford to spend like £100 on a belt, so I thought this was just as nice. I'm also thrilled with my Primark Stud Leather Jacket; it was the last one in the shop and there wasn't going to be anymore ordered in apparently. The last one happened to be a size 8 so yipppee it fitted me!

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I want an Urban Outfitters belt!x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowow - I'm in love with this outfit! You look gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete