Saturday 9 June 2012

SUMMER LOVING HAD ME A BLAST

American Apparel Disco Shorts! - New colour

 
Primark Bikini £8 

 
Topshop Bralet Top £30

  
Topshop spotty bralet £25

Primark Floral Bandeau £3

Hello bloggers! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I have been so busy doing revision for my GCSEs and all. Although, it's safe to say I have actually missed blogging and posting a lot!  

Well I haven't got that many new summer clothes, but I thought I might as well do a post anyway. Hope you like all if it? 

How HORRIBLE is the English weather right now. It is June and it's pouring down with rain and it's cold outside! Once again the English weather has tricked me into thinking we would actually have a nice Summer because of that lush hot sunny outbreak a couple of weeks ago. Grrrr

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh those shorts are fab love the colour too. Such a shame I could never pull them off haha. You look fab x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy you hottie! love those shorts ;) thanks for the comment on my DIY! I used dylon & my studs were off an old studded belt from a charity shop, you can find em for like 50p & then I just pinged em off! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I love your bralet :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pieces!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure, just let me know in the comments.

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete