Wednesday 20 June 2012

SPIDERMAN GRUNGE

 
   
 
 

ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY.. SWEET 16!! I'm so frigging excited, its come along so quickly! It's my Prom tomorrow too which should be fun as there is an afterprom party all night. My dress, shoes and accessories are sorted so I have no last minute panics. However, I am doing my own hair and makeup so I'm kind of worried, plus I'm wearing false eyelashes for the first time :/ 

Hope everyones having a good week? It's Tuesday I believe... I'm loosing track now that I have finished all my exams and am no longer in school. No more school until September when I go in sixform! The weather seems to be perking up which is brilliant as I don't want to spend prom in the rainy, thundery and windy outdoors (The photos would be horrific.)

Hugs and Kisses to you all :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love those bone earrings and the Urban Outfitters tee <3 Happy birthday for Friday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're seriously gorgeous, I am loving your hair! It's beautiful!
    Those earrings are pretty awesome too! =)
    xx







    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spider man tshirt!! Happy Birthday!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog - looks like you had an awesome summer!

    effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete