Saturday 10 December 2011

NEW LOOK DELIVERY

I bought these this afternoon, all from New Look. I had a 25% Off voucher too so I saved about £20 all together which is excellent! I am going to do an outfit post when they arrive (hopefully it will be soon!) I just thought I would share this with you tonight.

Tomorrow I am buying our Christmas Tree and putting up all the christmas decorations around the house... I am seriously excited! I always think it is one of the best days of the year putting up the christmas decorations as not only does it mean the 25th December is near, but your home always looks festive, bright and beautiful. We only do this once a year so it is always special to me!

I recently looked at Zoella's Blog and her Youtube Channel and saw she has a new post and video... please check it out! She is amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment